Naiades Oncology Rowing
Cancer Survivors Rowing for Recovery
Its Time to Party! Every Saturday in May from 2:00-4:00pm at The Tap It Bar & Grill: 1761 Scottsville Rd. Rochester, NY 14623!
Dr. Mike Loete of our Board of Directors will be bartending raising donations for Naiades Oncology Rowing.
All tips raised go to the charity selected by the guest bartender namely to us!
Stop by and have a drink or two. Live Music will be provided and there will be raffle opportunities. Please let your friends & family know that it is for a good cause! We hope to see you there!
NOW DON'T FORGET!
Boats Are Prepped
And We're Launched! All the More Reason to Party!
It's been a long winter. Our Spring Rowing Session has started on Tuesdays and Thursdays through June 16 (for 9 weeks)!
Our Learn to Row Program begins Thursday May 12 through June 16th (for 6 weeks)! (Cost for this Learn to Row session once per week on Thursdays only is $108.) Also Please check our website for the details to come on National Learn to Row Day being held in June.
Our Summer Rowing Session will start June 21st (for 8 weeks).
Don't wait! If you're interested in rowing, please email us at: Program@NaiadesOncologyRowing.com for additional details, being added to our distribution list and with any of your questions. In addition, please note that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) vaccination recommendations would apply.
There's Still Time to Check Out Our Clothing Line!
Remember May 8th is the cut off.....We are offering posicharge technology (lightweight moisture wicking) tees . In addition, we are offering multiple other tees which can be color customized for your particular type of cancer affiliation. All of our items can be found here: https://naiadesoncologyrowing2022.itemorder.com/
Merchandise is available beginning April 1st. Orders for all of these items will need to be submitted by May 8, 2022 by midnight. (Please note the cut off time.) Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery from the time the website closes. Don't Forget to Order!
A Special Thanks to the City of Rochester & Genesee Waterways Center.....
Pink & Purple Will Join Together on May 7th
How to Add More Tribute Names:
Browse Our Naiades Oncology Rowing Website & Facebook Page for Current and Future Information!
Learning to row is hard work, yet a rewarding and FUN sport! Take a look at our info below:
- Brochure: http://www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/about.html
Website www.naiadesoncologyrowing.com/ Home Page
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/naiadesoncologyrowing/
Why Come Row with Us??? because we are about:
- Offering programs that appeal to individuals with all levels of rowing experience.
- Rowing with others who have faced the challenges of cancer.
- Having coaches who understand the uniqueness of our team and coach to our mission/goals.
- You're setting and accomplishing your own personal and team goals.
- Promoting an amazing and healing environment, leaving cancer behind one stroke at a time.
- Getting involved in Regattas as a fun way to work together to get to the finish line demonstrating progress in recovery.
- Offering accommodations for many post-treatment limitations.
- The water is magical, healing and enchanting, releasing your mind to a bigger purpose within nature.
To Include Others in Our Newsletter Mailings: Please email their names to email@example.com to get them on our list! Thank you!
Your Donations Help! Keep Them Coming!
Wait Before You Exit!
Please take our survey.
We value your opinion, thoughts and ideas........
It will only take a minute to complete this very brief survey to let us know how you think we are doing: SURVEY