E-Day Update For Families
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
*Please Note the Following Important Items*
- Attendance for this day of school will be tracked based on completion of the E-Day. As a reminder, students have one full week to complete the E-Day. The assignments do not need to be completed today.
- If you do not have access to a computer or have multiple children at home competing for an available device, the computer lab at SGE will be open after school on Thursday 1/25 and Friday 1/26 from 2:30 - 3:30 PM.
- For your child and family to utilize this option on THURSDAY OR FRIDAY, please click here to sign-up. We will have SGE staff available to assist during this window of time. Please also send a note to your classroom teacher(s) so that they can ensure that students get to the correct location at the end of the school day.
- In addition, computer labs will be open for all elementary students at the host sites of Eagle Elementary and Stonegate Elementary this Saturday 1/27 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Parents must register in advance and indicate which location will be utilized. Register at: https://dan395.typeform.com/to/Md83Ce
- Assignments for this E-Learning day are due by the end of school on January 31st. Teachers will monitor completion.
Thank you for your flexibility and support! I would be remiss if I did not state how key this was in making today a success.
With much respect,
Mrs. Connie Largent