Peek at the Week
Week of December 10th-14th
- Be sure to send your team/division/group photo to Joanne B so that it can be added to our staff collection in the showcase!
- Big Books in the library are up for grabs! Come and get yours for your classroom. Those not cleaned out by Friday will be offered up to our students to take home before the holidays. Some will remain in the library for quiet reading.
- Levelled books A-H have been relocated to the 1st floor workroom.
Health & Safety:
Video message: Winter Walking. Click HERE to view.
Professional Learning based around our 3 pillars of Wellness, Innovation & Collaboration: How to Build a Trauma-Senstive Classroom Where All Learners Feel Safe; Ideas for our Collected K-Cups (blog by teacher Peter Cameron)
This Week at Southview
Monday, December 10 (Day 1)
- Gorman, Hendry & McLeod to Grand Theatre
- Gould Lake presentations Gr. 6-8
Tuesday, December 11 (Day 2)
- Tiffany at Board Office all day (interviewing)
- SchoolDay parent sign up support - 3:00-4:00 (table set up in the front foyer)
Wednesday, December 12 (Day 3)
- NDSS band 9:30am
- Jingle Bell Zumba
- Stephanie Sartor visiting (pm)
Thursday, December 13 (Day 4)
- Joanne B at Board Office all day (interviewing)
- Staff yoga with Diana (after school)
Friday, December 14 (Day 5)
- Tiffany away all day
- Holiday Craft Sale
You're Invited to "Christmas Appy Hour"!
Upcoming Events and Special Days
December 19 ~ Staff Christmas Appy Hour - At the Waterfront River Pub starting at 4:00pm
December 20 ~ Primary Holiday Concert
December 21 ~ Last Day before Christmas break - Red, White and Green Day!
December 21 ~ Domino Theatre (Grade 2 & 3)
December 21 ~ Grade 1s to Gymnastics
January 7th ~ First day back in 2019
January 17th ~ Staff meeting 8:00am