Child's Pull Toy
Designed by Ilya Velmiskin
Define the Problem
Must be Durable.
Must not exceed 15" deep x24" wide x24" high.
The product must not require external AC power.
Research the Problem
Unlike a tortoise it walks on land and stuff, and you can pull it (ﾉﾟ0ﾟ)ﾉ~
Crocodile/Alligator whatever it's long and bites things. Why you would want to have one following you t(ツ)_/¯
dubdubdubdubdubdub - Sound a helicopter makes. Sound it won't make when you pull it.
Develop Possible Solutions
I heard you like shapes so we made a shape that has cutouts of other shapes.
Pac-Man + Ghosts
It's a bird, it's a plane... it's a plane.
Choose the Best Solution
Create a Prototype
Play Pac-Man in real life! But be careful to not let the ghosts catch Pac-Man or it's game over. Pac-Man is always at the front while at the back 2+ ghosts follow which come in a multitude of colors.
The Pac-Man + Ghost(s) pull toy is designed to allow your child to find the fun in walking. It allows your child to learn the consequences of an abrupt stop and how patience can be rewarding just with one toy.
1) Tie string to Pac-Man and Ghost(s) at the designated holes. (String not included).
2) Pick up string.
3) Pull string to move Pac-Man and Ghost(s).
4) Walk do not run at a leisurely pace making sure not to exhaust oneself.
1) Be aware of the string at all times.
2) Make sure Pac-Man doesn't lose.
3) When touching any metal bits be wary they may be hot.
2) Get a license to use Pac-Man and associated characters (Shh)
3) Use thicker metal pieces to secure the rope better