GET INVOLVED NSC!
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
BI-WEEKLY NSC NEWSLETTER WITH VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES
WHAT ARE YOUR SUMMER PLANS? DO YOU NEED VOLUNTEER HOURS? HELP! I WANT TO GET PAID NUTRITION EXPERIENCE!
I. VOLUNTEER & INTERNSHIPS
UA CANCER CENTER- NUTRITION RESEARCH SUPPORT
- Sophomore going into junior year are preferred, but other interested students are encouraged to contact Robin.
- Students must have transportation
- Required commitment ~10 hours/week
Interested? Contact Robin Whitacre email@example.com
PRIDE ALLIANCE ON-CAMPUS INTERNSHIP
- Do you identify asd LGBTQA+ or as an Ally?
- Do you want to be a part of the planning team that puts on 50+ events each year (including organizing our bi-annual HIV testing event)?
- Do you have a passion for LGBTQA+ issues, activism, and resiliency?
- Do you want to grow your leadership skills in a fun and professional environment?
- Do you enjoy hanging out at the LGBTQ Resource Center?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Pride Alliance Internship is for you! This internship focuses on the development of programming and events for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, asexual (LGBTQA+) and allied students, staff, faculty, and alumni at The University of Arizona. The application is attached and can be found HERE. Although it may look like an intimidating process to apply, it is more than worth it!
Questions? You can visit us in the LGBTQ Resource Center and hear how amazing the internship is from current interns, visit our website, or ask us questions through email.
Internship Application: http://lgbtq.arizona.edu/internship
Contact Greg Daniels with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAD LOCAL INTERNSHIP
LEADERSHIP HONORS BOOT CAMP
Dates: May 17th-May 22nd
Cost: ~$2,000 for registration and travel. There may be an opportunity for a scholarship to offset some of this cost.
Interested? Contact email@example.com ASAP
A nomination from your academic advisor is required to apply to this program.
IV. NOW HIRING
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES CLUB
WHO WE ARE
The club offers opportunities for nutrition students to:
- Gain community experience
- Develop professional and leadership skills
- Network with professionals in the field
- Make new friends
I WANT TO JOIN!
Please send an email to Jason Olig or check out the Facebook page for more information.
Nutritional Science Club President