by: Morgan Falkenberg
Nature of Work
- Care for babies
- Give special treatment to babies
- Nurture a baby to good health
- Help parents understand their babies condition
- Feed the babies
Where do you work?
What abilities are needed?
- Work under pressure
- Eastern Michigan
- University of Michigan Nursing
How much education do you need?
- 4-7 years
What school subjects are important
- seeing a baby succeed
- helping a baby to health
- preforming a special bond with parents
- seeing a baby not live
- seeing a baby in the hospital for a long time
-dealing with difficult parents