By: Arpad Voros
What is obesity?
Obesity affects all people, like the following:
Ways to help prevent obesity
However, if you already are fat here are some ways to loose weight. Do everything I said above, but also there is medicine. This medicine that is used by obese patients cut off the protein creation of a certain protein that tells your brain "I am hungry". So once you take this medicine, you will eat a lot less because you wont feel hungry, but also it will make you feel full just after a dozen bites. So here are some ways to prevent obesity.
- Obesity can happen to anything, anywhere
- People without a college degree have the highest percentage of obesity (In the USA)
- Obese people have a risk for cardiovascular disease
- Obese people have a major risk for cancer, around the whole body
- 3rd leading cause of death is linked to obesity
- The estimated medical cost for obesity is 147 billion dollars