By Nick Trout
- Fertilizers used by farmers
- Oil companies dumping into lakes
- Radioactive Materials
- And many more
- Many water sources are contaminated
- Some people do not have access to clean drinking water
- Diseases can spread rapidly through unclean water
- Many people die from thirst
- Even more die from water borne diseases
Apr. 2014. Web. 03 Apr. 2015.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 10 Apr. 2009. Web. 03 Apr. 2015.
"EHP – The WASH Approach: Fighting Waterborne Disease in Emergency
Situations." EHP. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2015.
"EPA." Health and Water Research. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Apr. 2015.