Family Conferences this week!
Thursday is an EARLY RELEASE DAY
Early Release @ 12:00pm --- Lunch will be provided at school
(Early Release AM Schedule)
Thursday, 11/5 - Conferences begin at 12:30pm and run until 8:00pm
Friday, 11/6 - Conferences begin at 8:00am and run until 12:00pm
Conditioning & Connections Program
Survey to collect information on how many students would use an activity bus for this program.
How to Sign Up
Monday -Thursday from 3:45-5:30pm
LOCATION: Events Center - Sit in designed Grade Level Cohort area in bleachers
A parent/guardian should use the following link:
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Programs section and click on the blue “2020-21 Sports Registration” link.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and complete the form.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Mrs. Rolfe will be conducting hearing screenings for the following grades: K, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11. If you DO NOT want your child's hearing screened, please contact Mrs. Rolfe by calling the school at, 541-565-3500 or email: email@example.com and let her know.
** The screenings will be conducted following all COVID-19 safety precautions.
Upcoming calendar events ...
- Thursday, November 5th - Early Release Day for Family Conferences (Early Release AM Schedule)
- Friday, November 6th - NO SCHOOL (Virtual Conferences)
- November 5th and 6th - Virtual Family Conferences (more details to follow)
- Wednesday, November 11th - NO SCHOOL - Veterans Day
- Friday, November 13th - SCHOOL IN SESSION - Full day on site (7-12 on A schedule)
- Friday, November 20th - SCHOOL IN SESSION - Full day on site(7-12 on B schedule)
- Wednesday, November 25th - Early Release for Thanksgiving Break (Early Release PM Schedule)
** On Early Release Days, students will be provided lunch prior to dismissal at 12:00pm
School Pictures - Retakes
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.