By Riley Shultz
What Do They Do?
How much do we earn?
How do you become one?
What are some skills you should have?
Medicine dentistry, biology, customer and personal service, english language, mathematics. You need to be good at decision making and communication with clients, you will also need to know how to use a variety of advanced equipment.
Pros of the job
Pays very well
Taking care of animals
- Help a family
- projected growth rate at %12 from 2012 to 2022
- private practice demand increasing
- slow growth
- Zoologist and Wildlife Biologist: study animals and other wildlife outdoors
- Physicians and Surgeons: diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses
- Animal Care and Service Workers: provide care for animals