Discover the very best of London, with us
Visit London's world class attractions, shops and restaurants and enjoy exciting special events, theatre, concerts, art exhibitions and more.
What to see?
- British Museum
The world-famous British Museum exhibits the works of man from prehistoric to modern times from around the world. Highlights include the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures, and the mummies in the Ancient Egypt collection.
- National Gallery
The crowning glory of Trafalgar Square, London's National Gallery is a vast space, filled with Western European paintings from the 13th to the 19th centuries. In this iconic art gallery you can find works by masters such as Van Gogh, da Vinci, Botticelli, Constable, Renoir, Titian and Stubbs.
- Tower of London
Take a tour with one of the Yeoman Warders around the Tower of London, one of the world's most famous buildings. Discover its 900-year history as a royal palace, prison and place of execution, arsenal, jewel house and zoo! Gaze up at the White Tower, tiptoe through a medieval king's bedchamber and marvel at the Crown Jewels.
What to do?
- West End Theatre
- Premiere Shopping Destination
- Top Sport
4 days in London only 500 €
- Departure from Naples at 11 am 30. Arriving in London at 13 30 (local time). Accommodation in hotels (Novotel London Tower Bridge). At 20 around the city at night. 00 hours back to the hotel
- Wake up at 8 00, breakfast until 9:30. at 11 am visit to the British Museum, then lunch for up to 14 30. Then visit the Towers of London and the Victoria and Albert museum. Return to the hotel 20 hours
- Wake up at 8 00, breakfast until 9:30. at 11 am visit to the Royal Museums Greenwich and then in the evening you go to the Greenwich Theatre and Up The Creek and eventually back to the hotel
- Wake up at 8 00, breakfast until 9:30. at 11 am to visit the shops in the capital city of London gandi and 17 from London and arriving in Naples at 19 pm (local time)
Beautiful trip for those who want to discover the capital city of London in all its Facing. Estimated travel from May 30 until June 2.
For any information contact us at the addresses indicated.