Children of the Night Nightly News
Dominique Brewer & Laura Castro 3rd & 6th pd
Do's and Don't's: A New Vampire's Guide to Being Undead. by Dominique Brewer
So, You've been bit by a vampire and have finally crossed over to the side cursed to be a creature of the night... CONGRATS!!! Now You'll probably have to adjust your new life, so here are some tips and tricks to make the most of it:
- Fill up at Night. A daytime snack can be tempting but stick to a normal feeding schedule.
- Eat fresh. Babies and young children will help you remain youthful and glowing.
- Practice your shape shifting. It will come in handy when grabbing a bite to eat.
- Eat garlic. Not only will it make your breath smell bad, but it’s also pretty deadly.
- Go to churches. Sacred wafers can give you a nasty burn.
- Go in daylight. You won’t be as strong. Also most people think you’re dead, don't ruin your cover.
The Power of Seduction. by Laura Castro
Lucy Westenra: The Bloofer Lady. By Dominique Brewer
Interviewer: So Lucy, what is it like to become a vampire?
Lucy: It’s an interesting experience. Being basically immortal and staying young forever is great but the whole dying part wasn’t as enjoyable.
Interviewer: That’s a good point. What’s the hardest part of being a vampire?
Lucy: Sleeping during the day. I wasn’t one for late night activities prior to dying so being
wide awake in the middle of the night took some getting used to.
Interviewer: Ok lastly, Where did your nickname “the Bloofer lady” from?
Lucy: Oh that! I got that from the kids the town I spent the end of my life at. That’s what they called me. I loved those kids. They kept me young.
Interviewer: Well thank you for your time Ms. Westenra.
Lucy: It was an honor to be here.