Creek Band - 1/14/19 to 1/20/19
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Congratulations to Sophomore James Brandt!
This is an incredible accomplishment and James will go on to represent Clear Creek High School at the TMEA Convention and Clinic in San Antonio in February.
Congratulations also to Victoria Eaton, Jacob Soto, Thomas Spencer, and Eron Stevenson for representing Clear Creek HS with excellence at the TMEA Area Auditions this past Saturday!
Sectional and Rehearsal Schedules
Wind Symphony Sectionals & Full Ensemble
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpets
- Monday - 2:45pm to 3:45pm - Saxes and Low Reeds
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - French Horns
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 6:30pm - Full Ensemble
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinets
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flutes and Oboes
Events, Announcements, and Information
Clear Creek Band 101 (Formerly Side-by-Side Concert)
Friday, Jan. 18th, 6-8pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Students will need to wear Clear Creek Band shirts (polos, t-shirts, etc.) and will spend the evening getting to know the future members (current 8th graders) that will be joining the Creek Band in the fall of 2019.
More information to be provided in class. Dinner will be provided.
Spring "Fair Share" Fee of $100 Due ASAP
Bring cash, check, or money order payable to CCISD to the band hall by January 15th if possible.
You may also pay using a credit or debit card by contacting the Band Boosters here.
If your family is affected by the current government shutdown, please know that we will accept this payment whenever it works financially for you.
Note from Mr. Fincher re: Saturday Clinics with Mr. Benzer
Mr. Benzer is one of the leading music educators in the country and we are fortunate to have him working with our program! He is such high demand, that dates with him are scheduled over a year in advance. The Saturday dates I have scheduled were dates that I am bringing with me from my previous school.
Moving into 2019-2020 I will be setting up dates that are likely NOT on Saturdays...but for this year we need to make sure that all students are in attendance for the 2-3 hour block of time for their ensemble.
For all students to be successful, it is important that all students are present for these clinics.
If you have any questions, please contact me. But attendance at these clinics will be considered as important as attendance at a concert or marching contest.
Pay Attention To All Relevant Calendars
Please make sure you are viewing the calendars that are appropriate for you and/or your student.
The "Clear Creek Main" calendar will have information appropriate and needed for the entire group, but "Wind Symphony" will have specific events, rehearsals, etc. for just Wind Symphony, and the same for other groups.
- Friday, January 25th and Saturday, January 26th - Region Band Clinic and Concert - Angleton HS - Times TBA
- Saturday, January 26th - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Creek Band Hall - 8:00am to 10:00am
- Saturday, January 26th - Concert Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Creek Band Hall - 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday, February 5th - Booster Meeting - Creek Band Hall - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday, February 9th - UIL Solo & Ensemble Contest - Creek Lake High School - All Day
- Saturday, February 9th - Winter Guard Contest - Klein Oak High School - Times TBA
- Saturday, February 9th - Indoor Drumline Contest - Pasadena High School - Times TBA
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!