iTeach MakerCamp 2016
MakerCamp Day 1
WOW! What a day!
We had so much fun getting to know one another today, and learning what it means to be a maker.
Take a look at the "Remember to Pack" below to ensure your kiddo is prepped for another busy day tomorrow.
***Friday's Campus Lunch at Chick Fil A*** Please send in 10$ cash in an envelope marked 'LUNCH: Your Child's Name' if they plan on purchasing food Friday!
Our Daily Inspiration
Day One Highlights
Day 1 Highlight Video
Pick Up / Drop Off
Drop off at the Parliament Garden Loop, where a Maker Camp staff member will be waiting to meet your child.
7:45 is the earliest that we will begin accepting children.
If you prefer to drop your child off directly in our MakerSpace room, please arrive no later than 8:10. Room 2103 of Kennesaw Hall.
- Pick Up is at 4:00. Pick Up your child at the Parliament Garden Loop. You will receive a Pick Up Tag for your car on the first morning of camp. Please ensure the Pick Up Tag is visible in your car dash when picking up your child.
More detailed maps available in your Welcome Packet.
Remember to Pack
- A refillable water bottle - we have filtered bottle refill stations
- A healthy snack
- A packed lunch (On Friday we will have a group lunch at Chick Fil A. Please bring 10$ if your child wishes to purchase lunch. A bag lunch is fine!)
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes - we will be active and playing outside
- Comfortable clothing, including a sweatshirt (The MakerLab gets cold sometimes.)
- Shorts (appropriate for play and sitting on the ground)
- A change of clothes and towel for our Water Balloon day (Scheduled for Wednesday but could change based on weather forecast)
- Students may bring one technology device from home - bring at your own risk/discretion