- DOB-September 26 , 1981
- Still Living
- Saginaw , Michigan
Early Life / Education
- She would practice Tennis 2 hours a day.
- Studied Tennis books.
- Serena was 46-3 on the Junior US Tennis Association Tour, and ranked the first in the 10 and under division.
Education / Early career
- She graduated a year later.
- Inked a $12 million shoe deal with puma.
- She captured her first Australian open in 2003.
Major Events In Life Or Career / Legacy / Awards
- In 2002, Serena won the french open, the U.S open.
- 20 Grand Slam Singles Titles Olympic Gold Medals.
- At the 2015 U.S open, Williams again squared off with her sister in a tough quarterfinal match up, this time pulling away in the deciding third set.