Week December 11 to 17
Make the most of your online learning experience
Work on Unit 6 lesson C
- Understand a conversation about a summer job.
- Use expressions like What I heard was . . . to introduce ideas.
- Use I don’t know if . . . to introduce a topic and involve the other speaker.
- Understand an interview about a job.
Record a voice message
- Respond to questions about job advice and record information about different job paths
Work on Unit 6 lesson D
- Understand an article about answering questions in a job interview.
- Understand people talking about applying for a summer job.
- Write an application letter for a job.
My blog: My ideal job
- Write and reply to a blog about an ideal job.
- About you: How important is a good interview?
- Write about the importance of interviews and resumes.