The CES Bulldog News
Week #22 (February 16-19, 2021)
IWCS - Vision & Mission
Vision: To create a learning environment that will enable every child to discover his or her unique gifts and talents.
Mission: To enhance and expand on each child’s unique gifts and talents to ensure every child is college, career and life ready.
Important Dates: Week of 2/16/21
Monday, February 15th
- President's Day (School Closed)
Tuesday, February 16th
- All students on the in-person continuum will return to school for daily in person instruction.
- Celebrating Kindness Week with themed dress up days: "Dreaming of a Kind World" (Students wear PJ's)
Wednesday, February 17th
- Random Acts of Kindness Day: "Kindness Makes the Heart Grow" (Students wear pink/red)
Thursday, February 18th
- "Nothing Beats Kindness" (Students wear sports team clothes.)
Friday, February 19th
BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENU (WEEK OF 2/16/21)
Morning Drop Off
In order to accommodate the increased traffic during morning arrival, parents/guardians are asked to drop off their student(s) according to their hybrid day assignments. (See picture below.)
8:25a.m. Day A students begin to arrive. Students should be dropped off in the parking lot loop.
8:35a.m. Day B students begin to arrive. Students should be dropped off in the parking lot loop.
8:55a.m. Instructional day begins. If your student arrives to school after 8:55a.m., then parents/guardians will need to walk their child into the building and sign them in with Mrs. Olson in the front office.
Afternoon Pick Up
In order to accommodate the increased traffic during afternoon dismissal, parents/guardians are asked to pick up their student(s) according to their hybrid day assignments.
3:30p.m. Day A students begin to dismiss. A staff member will walk the child safely to their vehicle.
3:40p.m. Day B students begin to dismiss. A staff member will walk the child safely to their vehicle.
- Parents/guardians will drive through the bus loop. Vehicles that do not have space to park in the bus loop will continue to drive through and park within the parking lot loop. Vehicles may move up through the bus loop as space is available. Staff members will be available to direct vehicles along the looped route. (See picture below.)
- Parents/guardians are to remain in their vehicles, and have their identification available in order to pick up their child(ren).