By: Sam Kerscher
What you need to get this job.
Tuition per year.
Total tuition to get this degree.
$38,688 at the University of Wisconsin
Total cost of tuition, housing, food/groceries and gas money?
Will you need loans after you leave college?
Will you need a part-time job to help with costs?
In this career will you be getting paid enough money while still having fun in this career?
Three Pros and Two Cons
1) You get paid a good amount of money.
2) It is a very exciting and interesting career.
3) You can become very smart and learn a lot in this career.
1) It can be a very dangerous job.
2) It might take a while to pay off my student loans because the college is expensive.