By: Corey Preston
- Definition- Determaining the characteristics unique to your particular market and analying this information, which helps you make decisions on your business.
- There is not many risk in jobs associated with nuclear engineering as you are paid by the government and low amounts of competition for the job.
The branch of science and technology concerned with the design, and use of engines, machines, and structured.
What Nuclear Engineers Do.
Jobs and Responsibilities
- Forseeing the operation of sections of a plant
- Creating safer and more efficient ways of producing power
- Creating safer meanings of disposal
- Forseeing medical machines that use nuclear energy
- Building new powerplants
Cycle of a fuel cell
Uranium Milling- The uranium is refined into small ceramic pellets using grunders and centrifuges.
Refining and Conversion- Uranium-238 is converted into U230 or U228
Power Production- A fuel cell is used for 8-12 years depending on how much its used.
Refabrication- A depleted fuel cell is repackaged into plutonium or PU-220 and is used again for 3-4 years
Disposal- Fuel cells is usually put into large concrete pillars and sent deep underground