Sequoia Equities LeaseStar Update
LEASESTAR CLASSIFIED ENHANCEMENT
We are excited to announce several enhancements to our Classified Solution:
- Unit Availability Posting Schedules -Posting Schedules will now prioritize floor plans with units available.
- Map Strategy – your map strategy can now be controlled at the schedule level. You can determine which schedules you want to appear on the map.
- Layout Names Updated – we have updated our the names of our layouts to make them more intuitive for you.
Q4 CLASSIFIED OVERVIEW
- Your top five properties that generated the most leads were Craig Student Living, Ballena Village, Cross Pointe, Rosewalk and Park Ridge Apartments
- Out of these five Ballena Village had 2.11, the highest clicks per post
- A click is defined as someone copying and pasting the url that is embeded in the body of the ad
Q4 LEASESTAR CASE HISTORY AND ANALYSIS
- In Q4, 47% of your Support Tickets came from Syndication and 43% from Classifieds.
- When reviewing the Case Reason we find 76% of those support cases were from Post Implementation Changes, 14% from User Management, almost 5% for Data Repar and How To.
- The majority of the post implementation changes were for updating syndication changes/ILS mapping. Due to a recent product release you are now able to update your syndication channels through Marketing Center! You can manage this under Manage Syndication.
How Property Management Software can Help you Deal with Difficult Residents
What’s New in Social: Tools, Timelines and Tweets
U.S. Apartment Market Notches Sixth Straight Year of Strong Rent Growth