Colors of an Interview
Black, Grey and Blue coats all have their place and it can show inexperience if you do not understand simple dressing rules. In general:
- Black is used in creativity and selling jobs
- Grey is used in common office work
- Blue is the ultimate safe choice and can be worn for almost any occasion
Advantages of Black
- Represents Authority
- Commands Attention
Advantages of Grey
- Less Distracting
- Shows Sophistication
Advantages of Blue
- Someone who is in control
- shows confidence and calmness
- Universal purposes
- Most common for job interviews
The socks of an outfit should always match the pants.
Although many guys try to buy socks that are stylish, if they do not match the outfit they will stick out like a sore thumb
The shoes of an outfit should be the same color as the belt. Coordinating the shoes and the belt can dramatically increase your appearance
- Dress Coats and Vests should always have the bottom button undone.
- The only exception to this rule is if the wearer is deceased.