HSD Vaccination and Testing Clinics
January 18, 2022
PreRegister NOW for Testing
- The biggest logistical challenge in our testing efforts is ensuring that students and staff are fully registered with the Broad Institute 48 hours before testing.
- This means that even if you don't have a testing need now, if you MAY use our services in the future, completing this process NOW will decrease the likelihood of being turned away for lack of registration.
- Click here to begin the process - we created a new checklist on the second page to provide additional assistance!
HSD Before School Drive-Up/Test to Stay Rapid Testing Clinic @ Wedgewood Swim Club
Thursday, Jan. 20th, 7:15-8am
635 Centre Street
- Drive-Up, Rapid Testing Clinic
- Held every Tuesday/Thursday Morning, 7:15-8:00 (last test at 7:50) - click here for the complete schedule.
- See below photo for traffic flow/logistics.
- Testing is for any asymptomatic HSD students or staff (only), including those identified as close contact that would like to "Test to Stay."
- You must follow these registration procedures - must complete the pre-registration at least 48 hours before the event. This leaves time for HSD to send your pre-reg info to the lab, and then the lab will send you an email link to complete registration.
- Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Students 18 and older can test without a parent, but a parent consent form is still required.
HSD/Adler COVID Vaccination Clinic for HSD Staff/Families
Thursday, Jan. 20th, 4pm
5 Lincoln Avenue
- This event will again be held in the Central School All-Purpose Room for ANYONE that is eligible, including family members of students and staff.
- First vaccine shots (Pfizer/Moderna/JJ) are available
- Boosters (Pfizer/Moderna/JJ) are also available under CDC guidelines
- Adolescents aged 12 to 17 years old can receive their booster shot at this clinic (5 months after their initial Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination series is recently approved)
- You must pre-register for this event at the Adler Pharmacy website
- The second dose clinic is anticipated to be on February 10 at 4 PM for those receiving their first dose.