James Hart School Update
Friday, September 4, 2020
We have completed our first week of school!
The 2020-2021 school year has started and we have completed our first week of school! We spent the week building relationships and reviewing expectations. Although we had a few disruptions, we are proud of the way our students conducted themselves and ignored the distractions.
Reminders:1) Students must have their first name and the first initial of their last name listed in order to be admitted to class.
2) Students must also have their cameras on when they enter the class. This is a safety issue due to people disrupting our classes that do not attend James Hart School.
3) Students should have their cameras on during the delivery of instruction. If there is an issue or concern, please send an email or message to the teacher.
4) Virtual backgrounds must be appropriate and should not be distracting or include pictures of people.
5) The student who is in the class should be the only person visible on the Zoom screen for class.
6) Students should not share login credentials. Sharing of login information violates other students’ and teachers’ rights to confidentiality and could allow class participation by unauthorized persons and/or lead to disruptive behaviors that detract from a productive and positive learning environment.
7) Email is a great way for students and parents to communicate with teachers.
8) If you have questions, trouble getting into Teams, or technology issues, please call the main office or submit a Parent Tech Ticket.
We thank you for your patience and support as we transition into this new way of learning.