This smore is about the plant carrot and how it grows.
Facts about carrots and what is good about them.
Parts of the plant and it's function.m
2.Stem:the stem helps the plant stand up and also helps bring the water and food up from the roots.
3.true leaves:come right after seed leaves and if you put in in a bigger pot befor it grows it will die.
4.seed leaves:they are the first to apaer on the plant and they are very round.
5.petals:they attract pollenaters.
6.stamen:the thing that poks out of the middle of then plant and collects the pollen.
7.pistil: It has all different things in it and those things are ovary,ovule,style,stigma.
Growth and Development
The life cycle of a plant
- The plant starts out as a seed
- Then it germinates and germinate is when the seed responds by sending the root down so it sports up.
- Next step is the part where the roots pop out of the seed.
- After that is the seeding step. The seeding step is the part where the stem comes out of the soil or ground.
- The next comes the Flower Planting. The flower planting is the part where the flower starts to bloom.
- After that step comes the Fruiting plant. The fruiting plant is the part where the flower comes up fully.
- Then the flower goes away and the plant starts all over the next year.