November 30-December 4, 2015
Filling our buckets...
- Congratulations to our December Teacher of the Month, Cindy Lewis and Caught in the Act winner, Sara Graves! You are an important part of the ECC team!
- Viola and her wonderful ladies worked their tails off the week before Thanksgiving with grandparent night, Turkey lunch for kids, board meeting, and breakfast burritoes for the staff! They deserve a long holiday!!! They also support our mission of JOY by decorating the cafeteria line for our little ones.
- Our custodial staff also rose to the occasions with extra messes in addition to the continual cricket craze! Thanks, Sheryl, for making sure we were ready for everything!
- Nov. 30-Dec. 4 BOOK FAIR!
- Dec. 1 - Team Tuesday R Time! Parent night at BOOK FAIR with Santa as a guest!
- Dec. 2 - Teacher meeting at 3:00.
- Dec. 3 -
- Dec. 4 - Fun Friday! Student of the Week at lunch.
- Thursday, Dec. 10 at 1:30 Fire Drill
- Friday, Dec. 11th between 12-2:25, ECC aides are treated to chair massages! We love them :)
- Kinder Holiday Program Red Hall on Dec. 14, Blue Hall on Dec. 15, Yellow Hall on Dec. 16 (all programs at 1:00) Staff Secret Santa gifts (voluntary)
- Dec. 17 - PJ day and Early Release at 1:00. Staff Christmas party at 1:00! (secret santa revealed!)
- Dec. 18 - PreK Holiday Brunch at 9:00 and Early Release at 1:00