Women with PURSEonality
Team Froelich ~ July news 2014
Tip from the Top
"I work hard to build a relationship with my hostess before her party so we both feel like we are a couple of friends getting together. Then, at the party I can concentrate on connecting with the guests. I try to connect with each guest and ask everyone to book their own party!"
Dana Spence, Senior Director
TOP IN SALES
#1 - Lauren Cain $1,192
#2 - Stephanie Throneburg $1,162
#3 - Angelina Etter $549
Way to go, Dana Parker! You earned Level 3 of Starts Swell in July and are on your way to Level 4! Enjoy those awesome FREE products!!
Angelina Etter - 2
Lauren Cain - 2
Stephanie Throneburg - 2
How to Earn Ready, Set, Sell in August
- Schedule your own Open House
- Hold a Flash Sale on retiring products you have in stock - use the money earned to buy prints/products staying on for Fall.
- Host your own Facebook party
- Leverage your Email Marketing Report to reach out to customers who have clicked on your newsletter
- Do a mini Booking Blitz and offer an incentive for hostesses who host and close a party by August 15th.
- Reach out to far away friends and family and let them know you're hosting an online party
- Host a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House - sell the Red Wave thermal totes for $20 (plus shipping and tax) and use the extra $2 to fill with items and then donate your totes to your local RM House!
- Ask to set up a table at your local hair salon or gymnastics studio
- Take Back-to School orders on Chill-icious Thermals - offer the 2 for $45 deal (2 Chillicious Thermals and 2 ice packs for $45)
- Do a 12 hostess challenge! Get 12 people to sell $100 by August 15th. Target people who fear no one will show up at their home parties. Split the hostess rewards:
- 2 earn $50
- 2 earn $40
- 2 earn $30
- 3 get one half-price item
- 3 get free Hostess Exclusives
11. Host a Mystery Hostess party
12. Host a Back to School event and invite teachers
13. Host a "Big Summer Blowout" and focus on retiring prints and products
14. Cash for the Classroom - offer 20% of sales to teachers who collect orders and submit at least $200 by the 15th. You can keep or give away the hostess rewards.
National Conference 2014 HIghlights
Here we are with a few of our 31 Sisters in Columbus!
Have to say...hearing Leigh Ann Tuohy speak was one of the highlights of our time. This woman is sassy and incredibly inspiring!
From left: Kathy Bowman, Stephanie Throneburg, Heather Froelich, Angelina Etter, Dana Parker.
I hope to see 5 times as many in our team picture in 2015!
NC 2015 will be held in Denver (for Consultants West of the Mississippi) and Columbus (for those East of the Mississippi) in July. Did you know that you are 40% more likely to promote if you attend NC?
Who are we going to be cheering for in 2015 as promotions are celebrated? It can be YOU! Let me know if you are interested in attending and/or promoting!
Paycheck at the Consultant Level: $199.75
Paycheck because I chose Leadership: $318.67