My Life as a Noble
By: Lord Ran Trakhtengerts
2. I must earn money to support my family and a dowry for my daughter's husband.
3. I must support my servants and settle any disputes between them.
4. I must attend court whenever I am called upon.
My Restrictions and Benefits
2. I am not allowed to do manual labor.
3. I am allowed to hold office in the government, court, or military.
4. I am allowed to take a portion of crop yields and earnings of anyone below me.
My Daily Life
2. I then go eat breakfast.
3. After breakfast, I attend to business, financial, and political discussions as well as familial decisions.
4. I would then study the arts (music, poetry).
5. Then weapons practice.
6. After lunch, I hunt or tend to matters around the estate.
7. After supper, there may be some entertainment (dancing, music, jesters).
8. Then I go to sleep.