Email address in the iCloud account
Nowadays, most of the people have their own smartphones with different operating systems like android, iOS, windows and many more. However, the iPhone is one of the dominating smartphones, which are used by most of the people throughout the world. Actually, the iPhone is designed by the Apple Company and it runs under the operating system called the iOS. As well as, the Apple provides the significant features for the users in the most effective manner. In the same way, the Apple offers the unique features for the iPhone users to store their files in the online. This online file storage is referred as the iCloud and it is one of the most popular cloud computing services in the world. In fact, the iCloud is a part of the Apple’s powerful ecosystem and so it provides the comprehensive integration with the products of Apple. So, you can use the features of iCloud in the devices like iPhone, iPad, and iMac. However, the iCloud cannot be used for the android devices any more.Backup your files with the iCloud account
Apple is hoping that the iCloud have played a similar role in helping cement is dominance over the competitors like Google and Amazon. By using the iCloud, the user can take the backup of all the things like photos, videos, audios and some other files in the easiest manner. So, you can easily get them even your mobile phone misses those elements. To back up your text files and other media files in your mobile, you need to open your account with an email address. So, once you have registered the email id, then you can back up your things in the easiest manner and they are saved in the cloud. Then, you can access them whenever you want.
How to change the iCloud email account?
It is a normal thing that having two or more account in iCloud for an individual. In some cases, you may want to change icloud email address, because of some reasons. However, it is quite easy changing your account with the simple steps. Here, you will see how to change the account in the iCloud in the easiest manner.
· Initially, you need to open the settings of your iPhone and then you have to click on the iCloud tab.
· It will show some information and details of your backup and you need to scroll down.
· Then, you have to click the ‘Delete Account’ option for changing your email address. To delete your account, you need to also delete the all the photo streams of your account. If you are ok with it, then you can delete your account.
· However, it is also possible to transfer the iCloud data in your mobile while deleting the account, so that you have to click the ‘keep on my iPhone’ option.
In this way, you can delete your account in the iCloud. To change the email address, you need to follow some other procedure and they are,
· Once again, click the iCloud option in the menu of the settings.
· Then, click the sign in button to enter into the iCloud.
· It will ask your login credentials like username and password and so you need to give it to sign in.
· After that, the iCloud will ask whether you like to merge all the data like contacts, safari data and calendars on your device with the new iCloud account and you have to decide it.
· Then, it also ask whether you like to use the location service of the iCloud and it is something better to know the location of your phone, when it is missing.
In this manner, you can change icloud email account with the new one in the most effective manner. In fact, these procedures are only useful for the devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Changing iCloud account in Mac
If you want to change icloud email features in your personal computer, then you can simply log out or sign out option. Then, you can simply change over some other account to process the features in the most effective manner. Actually, the iCloud option is found under the system preferences column. In this way, you can change the email id on your iCloud account.