D140 Kindergarten Registration
ONLINE Registration Opens March 10, 2021
How Do I Register my Incoming Kindergarten Student Online?
- If you are a CURRENT D140 family, please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal and input your kindergarten student's information.
- If you are NEW to D140 and need to register a student, please follow the directions listed in the registration section of our website under NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION.
What Will School Look Like Next Year?
What Documents Do I Need to Register My Kindergarten Student?
During registration, you will be prompted to upload all Proofs of Residency and a student birth certificate. You will be contacted by your child’s school and asked to make an appointment to submit an ORIGINAL birth certificate with the county seal affixed before your registration can be approved. Proofs of residency are as follows:
Category I: (one document required)
- Current closing papers
- Signed and dated lease with two rent receipts
- Mortgage statement or payment book/coupon
- Most recent property tax bill
Category II: (two documents required showing proper address)
- Driver’s license or State ID
- Voter’s registration card
- Current utility bill – gas, electric, water, cable or phone (not cell)
- Public Aid card
- Vehicle registration
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance premium receipt
For children born in Cook County, birth certificates may be obtained from the Cook County Clerk's Office located at 10220 S. 76th Avenue, Room 238, Bridgeview, IL 60455, (708) 974-6150, ordered online at www.cookcountyclerk.com or by calling (866) 252-8974.
Please visit ksd140.org/registration for additional information.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Bannes Elementary: 708-532-6466
- Fernway Park Elementary: 708-349-3810
- Helen Keller Elementary: 708-532-2144
- McAuliffe Elementary: 708-429-4565
- Millennium Elementary: 708-532-3150
If you prefer email, please use our contact form at ksd140.org/contact-us