Want to Become President?
Kenzie Schafer & Kaitlin Kreutziger
Constitutional Requirements and Benifits
Ten Presidential Powers
2. Commission all military officers of the United States (Executive)
3. Executive Agreements with Foreign countries (Diplomatic)
4. Make treaties with Foregin countries (Diplomatic)
5. Appoint ambassadors, federal Judges, and Surpreme Court Justices (Executive)
6. Grant pardons and reprieves (Executive)
7. Appoints Senators if there is a vacancy ( Judical)
8. Control the budget process (Executive)
9. Make sure laws are executed (Executive)
10. Ability to veto a law (Legislative)
The most important power is to be able to control the budget process. That is the most important because if they can get the budget how they want it will make all the other duties easier to work with.