Invented by Audrey Gavagan
- In the United States two hundred people die every year from allergic reactions.
- The majority of which are kids.
- Those allergic are recommended to carry two EpiPens with them at all times.
- But what if they forget?
- My invention is the EpiBracelet.
- The EpiBracelet is the perfect, portable case for you EpiPen.
- The EpiBracelet doubles as a medical ID bracelet.
- The EpiBracelet is THE solution to not having your EpiPen when you need it.
- (The picture below is of a Medical ID bracelet.)
- In my prototype, the materials were very simple
- A bracelet
- Hot glue
- And two pencil, which were the "Epi-Pens"
What would be Different in the Actual Model?
In the actual invention, the case where the Epi-Pens are stored would be manufactured as part of the bracelet. No more hot glue needed!!! ;). Also, my company would be manufacturing a variety of bracelets, insted of buying some or having our customers send in one of their own.