A Tragic Hero
The Six Qualities of a "Tragic Hero"
- Embodies nobility and virtue and is full of greatness
- The hero is great though he or she is not perfect
- The hero's downfall is partially his or her own fault
- The hero's misfortune is not wholly deserved
- The hero's fall is not pure loss
- The tragedy does not leave its audience in a state of depression
Anakin's Story In a Nutshell
Throughout Episode IV and V, Darth Vader, is portrayed as the main bad guy. He is the main antagonist to the new protagonist, Luke Skywalker. Darth Vader continues doing evil until in Episode VI when Darth Vader killed the Dark Emperor to save Luke. Anakin died though at the end of Episode VI.