Warren Staff Newsletter
May 4-8 HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!
Please click the link to submit your address.
Parent Thank You Video & Poem (Deadline: Monday)
Please send a picture of you working remotely. No video. The pictures will be compiled into a video with the poem thanking parents.
- Pictures can be sent to Kerry OR uploaded in the files section (Teams-->Warren-->General-->Files-->"Parent Thank You Video
-Please email Lynn your line for the poem.
Deadline Monday but sooner is great too! :)
The word doc. highlighting students for teachers has been shared with teachers (OneDrive)
Collaboration--> Friday faculty meeting
- Next week’s Friday faculty meeting will be collaborative – Your grade level will share out what you have learned/ observed/ liked/ etc. from your designated grade level. Perhaps invite the other grade to your PLC’s, set up a time to chat about what you are doing to engage students, look at lessons, etc. Para’s work with your assigned grade level.
- K and 1 collaborate
- 2 and 3 collaborate
- 4 and 5 collaborate
- Jena and Lynn collaborate
- Music and P.E. collaborate
- Amy, Angela, and Erika collaborate
- Marti and Colette collaborate
· Weekly lesson plans need to be emailed to families by Monday morning @ 8:30
· Submit weekly lessons in Warren Teams file, so Tia can review.
No contact/ no work completion
Email Tia Monday morning the families who you did not receive have contact with this past week/ who did not submit work.
The focus: Constructive and meaningful feedback-- What are the formative assessments telling us?
· Need to be submitted to Wendy prior to Wednesday this week
Tier 3 students
K- Morris family (Leighann & Sharon) *Family is getting connected with by multiple folks
K- Stoltz family (Leighann)
K- Dante Tynan (Leighann)
K-1 Stringer family (Leighann)
1st and 4th- Kyra and Traycen Fisher (Sharon)
1st- Maria Vaca (Sharon)
2nd- Isabella Hartford (Mary) *following up
2nd- Cain Harris (Mary)
2nd- Logan (Gwen)
3rd- Calvin Schriver (Gwen) *turning in work
3rd- Mia Barragan (Gwen)
3rd- Skylar Taylor (Gwen)
3rd- Hayden Lipes (Gwen) *following up
5th- Inn Tevitt Binkason (Vicki)
4th- Adi Schoeburne + Schoenburne family (Vicki)
4th- Brian Davenport (Mary) *following up
4th- Ta’Lia Hall + Jesse Shepansky (Vicki)
4th- Keghan Brancamp (Penny)
5th- Caden Miller (Penny)
5th- Rex Frisinger (Amanda)
5th- Morgan Moore (Penny/ Amanda)
5th- Landon (Penny)
5th- Lee (Amanda)
LaMere family (Mary)
Read to Ride Program- Share with your families!
Hello Superintendent Ream and area principals and staff,
Thank you again for your partnership of our Read to Ride program. I have received a number of phone calls and emails from parents and students so we know people are reading. We have extended the Read to Ride program through May 22 for each of the elementary students. Just a reminder, we will be awarding six bikes per school (one for each grade). Each child will receive one entry for each 30 minutes they read (or are read to). The bikes are beautiful bikes from Big Sky Cycling and are either Giant or Liv bikes.
Full details and forms can be found on each of our websites. I have included a link below. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are unsure if your students have received the information (it started the same day as the "school from home" started and I know each of you were busy) please send information to the students. We want everyone to be able to participate.
Grab and Go Breakfast/ Lunch Update * new sites added
Students and families can pick up Grab and Go breakfast and lunch bags at any of the following sites.
Please communicate this information to all of your families. These additional sites may work better for some families regardless of where their children go to school.
- Bryant 11:45 - 1:00
- Broadwater 10:00 - 11:15
- Central 1:15 - 2:00
- 4 Georgians 10:00 - 11:15
- Warren 11:45 - 1:00
- Dollar Tree 10:00 - 11:15
- CVS (603 N Montana) 11:45-1:00
- Bob’s Valley Market 10:15-11:30
- Rossiter Elementary 12:00-1:00
- April 20th Smith 1:30-2:00 NEW
- April 20th Kessler 1:30-2:00 NEW
Next Week: SPIRIT WEEK
Friday: Warren school