The Four Articles
Article I: Privacy
- Recieve notification of pictures being posted, and information shared.
- Notification whenever your account is logged into by another person.
Article II: Censorship
- Less government control
- Voice opinions
Article III: Democracy
- Ability to communicate across different social media platforms.
- Ability to send text messages from a social media website to a wireless device.
Article IV: Freedom
- Open source
- protect intellectual property
- Be mindful of others feelings