Teachers are not payed enough
English assignment By Iesha lalande
I believe teachers are not being payed enough because,
- in Queensland public school graduate teachers initially get paid $58,437 a year and the senior teachers are earning $85,557.
- NSW graduates are being payed $59,706 a year while top teachers earn $89,050.
- The Northern Territory offers $62,017 a year to graduates and $114,737 to specialist teachers. Public teachers in the Northern Territory are paid a maximum of $88,941 a year.
- South Australian teachers start on $59,629 a year and earn up to $85,999, additional training can top that up to $89,201.
- Tasmania's graduates earn $57,565 a year while the highest paid teachers are paid $84,184.
- VICTORIA'S graduates this year initially get paid $60,220 and the higher class teachers are paid $94,408
An average worker earns a whopping $300.000 a year!!! These results are no where near as much as an average worker would earn in a year.