PT Primary Points to Ponder
Week of October 7 "The Greatest School on Land and Sea"
Please come to RtI with the following:
- Updated Data in RtI spreadsheet (if you don't have time, bring your paper version and we will type it in during meeting....do not stress about this!)
- Data Notebook (make sure your F&P testing page is included so we can look for reading behaviors)
- Share one strength of each student and one area of growth
You will notice in our events calendar that sharing of students is coming up however some of you have already started sharing because that is what we do at the Primary. We will be adding a column for that in RtI
Thank you all for knowing your students!
Food Backpack Program
Please complete the survey....All responses are anonymous
Here is the timeline for practice:
Verbal (During reading)
- Monday, October 7- 1/2 Picture Analogies
- Tuesday, October 8-3/4 Picture Classification
Quantitative (During math)
- Wednesday,October 9- 1 Number Analogies
- Thursday,October 10 Number Puzzles
- Friday, October 11 Number Series
Nonverbal (Art and Science Lab) Rotations Week of 7-11
- Day 1 Figure Matrices
- Day 2 Paper Folding
- Day 3 Figure Classification
Bring Teacher Data Notebook to RtI Meeting next week
Big Kahuna Fundraiser
- Remind parents on Monday the 7th all money is due on Tuesday 8th
- Tuesday morning Evelyn and Regina will come to each class to collect the money
Ellis Pottery Field Trip
- 10:30 am trips to Ellis Pottery will eat lunch at Ellis pottery. These classes will need to pick up their sack lunches before boarding the bus.
- Mrs. Lee has to have the ID numbers in order to make a sack lunch. Please give her the numbers the afternoon before your scheduled trip.
Each students will have a Progress Monitoring Sheet in the teacher's data notebook