Week 18 - December 14 - 16, 2020
Welcome to Week 18
Hello Brahma Parents & Guardians,
Welcome to Week 18, our final week of the 1st semester! In just a few days we will be on break! Good job this first semester, and I wish you all a wonderful winter holiday.
Listed below are important updates for all students.
- Finals begin on Monday, December 14 with Zero Period. Tuesday is Periods 1, 3, and 5. Wednesday is Periods 2, 4, and 6. See the details on the attachment below or click HERE.
- Please make sure your child is getting good rest each night before their final exams.
- The Teacher's Zoom or Google Meet Links will be active the entire duration of the final block.
Wednesday, December 16: Instrumental Music Concert - Youtube Premeire
- There will be a virtual Instrumental Music Concert on Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 7:00 PM. Click HERE to access the premiere event!
Friday, December 18 & Saturday, December 19: Theatre Department presents "The Nutcracker"
- Click HERE to access our Drama program performance!
DBHS Distance Learning Resources
Subscribe to the Bull's Eye!
Interested in reading about your fellow students and what's going on with DBHS during distance learning? Sign up to receive notification when a new edition of the Bull's Eye is posted by clicking HERE.
Calendar December 2020
DBHS SCHOOL CALENDAR
Our Distance Learning calendar is subject to change as we respond to the Health Department guidelines and mandates.
A Christmas Carol - Drama Department Production!
Check out the pictures below.
NCAA Eligibility Center
NCAA Eligibility Center
Attention Senior Student-Athletes:
If you plan on participating in college-level athletics at the NCAA Division I or II levels and are in contact with college coaches, you must be certified as an eligible athlete by the NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER.
*Register online at www.eligibilitycenter.org.
Mr. Patterson, our NCAA GLC, will be notified by the Eligibility Center once you have registered. At that time, your transcript will be sent to the Eligibility Center by Mr. Patterson. Only students in the Class of 2021 should register at this time.
"Tell a Friend"
We are seeking your help to “Tell a Friend” about the opportunities to attend Walnut Valley Unified for the 2021/2022 school year. Walnut Valley will be hosting enrollment information meetings beginning this month to share information with prospective parents on how to enroll based on District of Choice, Inter-district Transfers, Allen Bill, or Caregiver applications.
Click HERE for the flyer and website information to share with friends interested in attending our District. The above website has the upcoming dates and locations of our meetings to any family interested in attending Walnut Valley. Current families enrolled in Walnut Valley do not need to attend these meetings.
Please click HERE to access the flyer.
* Update WVUSD Nutrition Services on hold during Winter Break.
Go to https://walnutnutrition.org/ for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)