Viper Monthly -May Edition
@VAILSCHOOL #VIPERUP @VAILEVIPERS
CONNECT WITH US!
Dear Viper Families,
It's May, can you believe it? It feels like we were just welcoming your students and now it's time to prepare them for summer break. We are finishing up state testing and have a lot of end of the year activities planned. Here is what is coming up in the month of May:
- Boston Run for 3rd and 4th graders who qualified-May 12th
- Teacher and staff appreciation week (May 2-6)
- 4th grade trip visit Test
- Magic Show Prek-4
- PTO sponsored all-school field trip May 19th (Kindergarten, Mrs. Hunter, Miss Watson, 3rd Grade)
- PTO sponsored all-school field trip May 20th (Miss McMahan, Mrs. Scott, 2nd and 4th Grade)
- Field Day (5/13)
- Kindergarten and 4th grade promotions
End of year awards will be given out to students in their classrooms this year. We will hold a kindergarten and 4th grade promotion on different days. Please look for more information from your child's teacher.
If you wish to sign your child up for summer school (camp) please be sure those forms are turned in soon! Spots are filling up quickly.
Please don't forget your child has the opportunity to practice at home, every day, with Lexia and Dreambox. You may access both through the Clever portal by clicking here. If your child needs their username and password, please contact their teacher. I hope to see your child's name on our dashboard of growth!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Thank you, Lifespring, for your continued support!
Thank you, for your support for the 2021-2022 year!
qué hay de comer