March 8, 2021
New scholarships are added to this page regularly. Email email@example.com to get added to the notifications list.
Newly added Scholarship Opportunities to above site:
Art Engelbrecht- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences Scholarship
- Deadline March 19, 2021
- DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION HERE
- (1) $1000 award given to a MN resident majoring in Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, such as natural resources management, natural resources law enforcement and natural resources aviation.
- Deadline April 1
- (1) $1000 scholarship. Essay about yourself, your goals, why you chose your field of study and relationship if any to the Masonic Fraternity or lodge. However, affiliation is not required.
Job Opportunities with Conservation Corps MN & Iowa
- Summer Youth Corps: for youth (age 15 - 18) This is our summer residential program. For five weeks, mid-June to mid-August, youth will work on a crew with five other youth and two crew leaders, camp in parks throughout Minnesota, and work to restore natural areas by maintaining and creating trails, removing invasive plants, restoring natural habitat, and completing basic construction projects. Review details or apply here. For more information, please contact the Program Manager: Teresa Butel (she/her/hers), firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-824-4639 Summer Youth Corps Flyer
- Increasing Diversity in Environmental Careers (IDEC)
This is a program open to high school seniors with an interest in natural resources who plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four- year institution in MN this fall and pursue a STEM degree. The IDEC program provides a unique opportunity for underrepresented students, specifically, women, racial or ethnic minorities, and/or individual with disabilities to develop a career path through three components:
- Fellowship: The fellowship provides students with a supportive community, yearly academic scholarship, and professional development.
- Mentorship: The mentorship aims to enhance college success, encourage personal and professional development, and promote career advancement by pairing fellows with employees at one of the participating state agencies.
- Internship: The full-time paid internship, which runs from May to August, allows fellows to learn more about environmental and natural resources career paths through paid, on-the-job experience.
DEADLINE: May 28, 2021
May Yang (she/her/hers) at email@example.com or at 651-785-6209
Compeer Financial Scholarship Deadline March 15
MN State Horticultural Society- Deadline March 15
- Qualifed Hardware Scholarship for Dedicated Students Deadline: Mar 15
- American Bank (LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP) Deadline March 19
- SFM Foundation Deadline is March 31
Members Cooperative Credit Union Deadline: March 31, 2021
EXTENDED TO APRIL 16: Blandin Foundation Educational Grants
- Apply TODAY for the Blandin Foundation Educational Grants!
- Deadline is April 16
- ITASCA COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS: There is a separate form on ICC's website or contact Heidi Clairmont with questions.
OTHER April Deadlines
- Itasca Lodge #208 A.F. & A. M. Scholarship Application Deadline April 1
- Grand Rapids Public Utilities Deadline April 2 (PAPER APPLICATION BELOW)
If you are applying for college or the Blandin Foundation grant and others, you will need to complete the FAFSA to get a copy of your Student Aid Report.