We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! The staff at Wenonah School is working diligently to prepare for the start of the school year.
- Boot Camp begins this Monday, August 5th-8th and continues August 12th-15th. All registered students should be dropped off and picked up at the double doors on Elm Street (where kindergarten is dismissed during the school year). We are still currently taking registrations. Please email Kellie Frost if interested at email@example.com.
- Use the link below to access Boot Camp information & registration forms https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SJ2pbMkcTELrwUsYTPaNGEhkF1889qyLyj_hYn30EBo/edit?usp=sharing
Welcome New Teachers
Ms. Christine Spadano - Spanish
- New and annual registration will now be available online through OnCourse connect. More information to follow.
- School supply lists are available on the website.
- Nurse information is located under Parents - Health & Safety to access updated medication forms.
- The 2019/20 school calendar is on the website.
Important Upcoming Dates
- 8/8 - Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:00 pm (additional information below)
- 8/23 - Class list mailings will go out
- 8/27 - Board of Education Meeting 7:00 pm
- 9/4 - Kindergarten Orientation 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- 9/5 - First day for students in grades K-6
- 9/5 - Preschool Orientation 10:00 am -11:00 am
- 9/5 & 9/6 - Early Dismissal 12:50 pm
- 9/18 - Back to School Night 6:30 pm
New Recycling in the Borough
The borough will be distributing new recycling rules to the residents in their upcoming mailing and the school will email information to parents when received.
New Vestibule Doors
Emergency Aide Grant Opportunity
For your convenience the link that is posted on the district website concerning the APR flooring issue is listed below. As always we encourage you to review them and contact Kristine Height at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.