A Monster Calls
- Don`t see black and white- Conner
Conner doesn`t seem to be scared by the monster. Throughout the story, he seems to be a bland character.
- The positive makes others positive- Conner`s Mum
During the book, she tends to be the one always helping Conner see the bright side of the situation.
- The teacher doesn`t always tell stories- Monster
- See what other`s think, and improve- Conner`s Grandmother
- Don`t cry over spilled milk- Lilly
- Forget about others and worry about yourself- Harry
- Don`t follow the trail of others- Sullivan
- Don`t have a dark side. Stay bright- Harry
- Don`t make small thing turn into big problems- Conner`s Grandmother
- Don`t let dreams change reality- Conner