Think About It
So why does this tale matter to us??
- What happened to the Gentiles when Peter preached the gospel to them?
- Why were the Jews amazed when they saw the Holy Spirit fall upon the Gentiles?
- What did Peter command when he saw the Holy Spirit fall upon the Gentiles?
Key Passage: Acts 11:17-18
17. "If God gave them the same gift He gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God's way?"
18. When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, "So then even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life."