Coping with change.
NZEI Sth Taranaki workshop
How do you rate this workshop?
7 participants rated aspects this workshop on a scale of 1 (poor) to 4 (excellent). Numbers may not add to 100% due to rounding.
- Facilitator's punctuality: excellent = 100%
- Facilitator's presentation: excellent = 100%
- Materials used: excellent = 71%; good = 29%
- Pace of training: excellent = 71%; good = 29%
- Variety of activities: excellent = 71%; good = 29%
- Usefulness of strategies: excellent = 100%
- Confidence to employ strategies for self: excellent = 57%; good = 43%
- Time allowed to cover content: excellent = 57%; good = 43%
What went well?
- Simple, to the point strategies.
- Opportunity to brainstorm and have dialogue together.
- Loved the Transition curve. I think this is something we can take back to the team to discuss so we all know where we are at and what, if any, support we may need.
- Really enjoyed the relaxed presentation but came away with some great strategies, which is always helpful.
- Information delivery and style - interactive.
- Strategies to use.
- Working through the strategies.
What was particularly useful?
- To know I am feeling OK at this point.
- The action plan, to focus on writing things down.
- The 'coping with change' hand out - good to find out where you are.
- The action plan - a good positive step.
- The flow chart.
- Strategies for dealing with change.
Did the module fit your needs?
- Yes - I have more awareness of the stages.
Did we cover anything you would like more information on?
Getting people out of the "vent cycle" without undermining how they are feeling.
What could be improved?
Perhaps a little longer session.
Any further comments or suggestions?
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you so much, a very useful session.