End of Year Information and Reminders
Spring Concert- Monday June 3rd - 7:30 p.m. at Haddon Township HS Auditorium
- 5th Grade Band report - 6:30 p.m. in Instrumental Music Room
4th Grade Band report - 7:00 p.m. in Instrumental Music Room
Concert Dress - is a white top and black skirt or pants, please wear dress shoes.
New Concert Procedures:
Due to the high number of students participating in the elementary concert we have creating some new procedures to ensure that students have a positive experience during the concert.
- Students are expected to arrive on time and stay for the entire June 3rd concert. Elementary concerts typically last one hour.
- When the concert has ended students will be dismissed to a zone of the auditorium based on what group they have performed in for the evening. Parents will not be permitted backstage during or after the performance due to it being a high traffic area. Please listen for the announcement during the concert so you know where to pick-up your child.
Spring Arts Extravaganza - Tuesday, June 11th (Rain date: June 12th)
- 4th grade performs at 6:30
- 5th grade performs at 6:45
Band performances will take place at the Outside Circle at Rohrer Middle School
4th grade: Please arrive at 6:15 with instrument and concert music. We will meet near the middle school front doors.
5th grade: Please arrive at 6:30 with instrument, and concert music.
Students will be dismissed immediately following their performance.
*Dress for all performers is casual. Event is 6:15 to 8:30; food will be sold.
Instrument Return and Rental Info. Night - Thursday, June 13th 7:00 p.m.
4th Grade Orchestra and Band Parents and Guardians, 7:00 p.m. at HTHS Auditorium. Everyone please attend this important information night!!