Wood MS SSI Summer School
Technology Procedures and Troubleshooting Tips
Technology Troubleshooter Contact Information
I'm Jennifer Heine and I am very excited to be the technology troubleshooter this Summer at Wood. You can contact me via instant messenger or e-mail at email@example.com.
My home base will be in Lab 1106-B.
Adding a Campus Printer
2. Click Add a Printer at the top of the window.
3. Choose Add a network, wireless, or bluetooth printer.
4. Click The printer that I want isn't listed.
5. Click Find a printer... (top radio button) then Next
6. Enter 047 next to Name and search. This will bring up all Wood printers.
7. Double click the printer you want to add. The room number for the printer can be found in the middle of the printer name. It will take a minute to auto install.
**The room number for the printer can be found in the middle section of the printer name. The ones in a LAB that end with 5110 are color printers.
Student Login information
- Student Logins for the desktops and laptops can be found in the Employee portal under "Student Privacy Inquiry"
- iStation: ne-------- (student ID number) for both username and password
- Student Google Logins firstname.lastname@example.org, ne#######
Please contact me (see contact info above) with any login problems.
Smart board troubleshooting
- Press the input button the remote and make sure it is on RGB1
- Type the window key and P on your computer and choose duplicate.
If your board is not interactive:
- Try plugging the USB for the board directly into the laptop instead of the dock.
- Try unplugging both cords underneath the bottom of the smartboard, waiting 5 seconds, and plugging them back in.
- Try restarting your computer.