Vote For The Columbian Exchange
By: Aniyah Abram
What is the Columbian Exchange???
- The Columbian Exchange is just a trade route.
- It was opened in 1493.
Why do I want to vote for the Columbian Exchange (positives)
- In the Columbian Exchange one positive is if they never opened it then we would have never gotten some of the yummy foods that we eat today like, chocolate. without it you wouldn't even get to eat your favorite food.
- Another positive thing about the Columbian Exchange is that it fed lots of the Irish (the potato was really important to them it helped them survive)
- The last thing that was positive about the Columbia Exchange is that whenever Columbus brought horses to America the Americans started to use them for riding on and used for hunting.
Why I don't really want to vote for the Columbian Exchange (negatives)
- The first negative thing about the Columbian Exchange is that all of the potato's started to grow fungus and killed most of the Irish.
- The next thing that is negative is all of the bad diseases that were brought to the Americas during the Columbian Exchange.
- The last negative fact about the Columbian Exchange is that they had lots of deaths in the Columbian Exchange. That is really bad because if all of them died then we wouldn't have had some of the foods from the Columbian Exchange.
And those were all of the positive and negative things about the Columbian Exchange. :)