CyberBullying Is Not Right !!!!!!!!
By Oscar Chmiel
- Cyber Bullying means when a person is bullying you on the computer.
- Cyber Bullying is not only on the computer it could be snapchat, facebook,twitter, and other social apps
- Cyber Bullying is different than regular bullying
- If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it
- Well in my opinion, bullying happens when that person doesn't like somebody
How would you like to be a bullyed on the internet
Keep Calm And Stop CyberBullying
Just stop Bullying people
Can you help us stop Cyber Bullying
These are the words that comes up in your head when you are getting bullied
Most CyberBullying happens through internet
Think Before You Send
Cyber Bullying Facts
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online.
- 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.