Week of Oct 17-21
PHS UIL Marching Contest
Click HERE to see the detailed information sheet that was distributed in Band class today.
Can You Help?
- We are wrapping up Volleyball and Football season this month! If you have not had a chance to volunteer yet, we'd love to have you sign up and work one of our concession stands. There is one night left for Volleyball (10/20), and 2 nights for Football (10/18, 10/25). Click the link below to sign up:
- We have been asked to provide 3 parent volunteers to help out at Phase I All-Region Auditions on Saturday, November 12th at Murphy MS in Plano. Responsibilities would be possibly serving as a room monitor, check-in person, etc. Shifts are from either 8:00am - Noon or 12:30-4:30pm. Please email me if you are willing and able to help us on this day.
- We will need to provide 2 parent volunteers to help out at Phase II All-Region Auditions on Tuesday, November 15th at Vandeventer MS in Frisco. Same types of responsibilities, but this would be an evening commitment, likely from 4:30-8:30pm. Please email if you can help.
8th Grade Night!
Carol of the BAND!
Thank you so much to Leah Cheng and Amanda Adamson for all they have done behind the scenes so far to help us prepare! You ladies are ROCK STAR volunteers, and we appreciate you! If you are interested in joining our volunteer team to help organize and promote this event, please reply to this email. The more people we have to help, the better!!!! Thank you in advance!
- Oct. 21 - No School
- Oct. 22 - PHS UIL Marching @ Clark Stadium, time TBD (info coming soon!)
- Oct. 24 - No School
- Oct. 27 - 8th Grade Night w/ Marching Band @ Eagle Stadium
- Nov. 1 - Carol of the Band Fundraiser kick-off