SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
Sept. 28 Turn in Booth & Raffle Items to KimSept. 29 8:15 ARD for HO Fedde, Ivans, McQueen
Sept. 29 2:15 ARD for SB Fedde, Steigleder, S. Brockett, M. Wells, Barnett
Sept. 29 3:40 Tech Tuesday - Classroom website basics
Sept. 30 PLC - College T-shirt Day
Oct. 2 Ft. Worth Opera Performance 9:00 PK-2 10:00 3-5
Oct. 2 Send home raffle tickets
Oct. 6 8:15 ARD for CM Fedde, Ivans, McQueen, Steigleder
Oct. 6 1:15 ARD for ES Fedde, Ivans, Watson
Oct. 6 3:40 Tech Tuesday - Seesaw
Oct. 7 Cross Country Meet and Fun Run
Oct. 7 3 week reports
Oct. 12 Staff Development Day
Oct. 12-16 STAR Assessment Week - Please give STAR Reading, Math and Early Literacy
Oct. 16 End of the 1st nine weeks
Oct. 17 Fall Festival
Oct. 22 1:30 Early Dismissal
Oct. 23 1:30 Early Dismissal
Oct. 26-30 Red Ribbon Week
Oct. 27 Tech Tuesday - Chromebook extension
Oct. 29 8:15 ARD for CR Fedde, Ivans, S. Brockett, McQueen, Barnett
Oct. 30 Kindergarten Field Trip
- Remember to turn in your booth and raffle items to Kim on Monday. Also, if you need to order prizes or a raffle item, please get your purchase request in ASAP.
- Mrs. Koleber and the PALs are almost ready to start. The referral forms are in the teacher's lounge beside the marker board.
- Please pray for Denise Parr's mom. The doctors are still doing tests trying to figure out what the best course of action is.
- Keep Mr. Reed in your prayers. He has still not been released to return to work. He has another evaluation on Tuesday. Hopefully, he will be released on Tuesday.
- At the pep rally, a student fell into Kandy Peters causing her knee to hyperextend. She is still having pain from that and will see the doctor on Monday.
- Thank you so much for all the prayers, encouragement and messages for Jennifer. I appreciate it all so much! Just knowing that so many people were lifting her up in prayer, was so comforting! She got to come home on Thursday evening. She is doing great! She is in some pain but overall she is feeling well.