Merryhill School News
Spring Break - March 12-16
Parenting Resources - Learning About Your Child's School Day
Regardless of whether your student is young or old, it seems very difficult for parents to get much of their children about their day. Here are some great questions to add your child to learn about how their day at school was...............without just a one word answer!
Family of the Week
Complete these three short questions about your family. Send your family photo to email@example.com.
- March 7: 1st Grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall
- March 8: Kindergarten Club
- March 9: Spirit Day
- March 11: Daylight savings time starts
- March 12-16: Spring Break
- March 19-23: Book Fair
- March 19: 4th, 5th, 6th Grade Class Trip Meeting - 6:00 p.m.
- March 22: Elementary report cards sent home
- March 29: Spring egg hunts and parties
- March 29: Conclusion of reading month - Human Ice Cream Sundaes!
- March 30: Student holiday - no instructional classes